2001 Mercedes-Benz C240 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Mercedes-Benz C240
- Broken Stepper Motor Actuating Arm May Cause Clicking Noise From Behind Dash
- Engine Performance Problems Due to Crankshaft Position Sensor Failure
- Inside Grab Handles/Upholstery/Door Trim Panels May Delaminate
- Worn Sway Bar Link Joints Causing Knocking Over Bumps
- Dead Battery Due to Failed Seat Control Module
- replacing pads i am told i need rotors turn, mileage is 159,840
- 2001 ABS c240 Mercedes Benz light stays on, unable to start car.
- Light sensor stays on when car is off slowly drains battery how do i turn it off
- where can I get steper motor arm
- changed transmission oil and filter, oil filled,but transmission stopped working
2001 Mercedes-Benz C240 Problems
A repetitive clicking noise from behind the center area of the dash panel is usually caused by a broken stepper motor actuating arm. The actuating arm controls the direction of air flow in the climate control system. Disassembly of the center console will be required to access and change the broken arm with the updated, reinforced part.
The engine may develop a stalling and/or no start condition due to a failed crankshaft position sensor.
Inside grab handles, the upholstery on the center console cover, and door trim panels can delaminate. Most commonly replacement of the affected part is necessary.
2001 Mercedes-Benz C240 Questions
Before changing oil transmission was working normally
2001 Mercedes-Benz C240 Reviews
when i switch on air con my car cant take of immediately you can accelerate but it wont move until about 3-5 seconds which is dangerous especially on busy roads.what could be the problem ?email email@example.com
2001 C240 I bought this car with 80,000 miles on it. It had been meticulously maintained by the original owner. Tons of electrical problems and noises after driving it about 5000 more miles. For example, Radio is on but there is no sound. If I open the passenger door the sound comes on. Battery drains overnight. Had to unplug the electric seat modules and airbag to keep the battery from drai...
I have had this car for 5 months but the noise from the front wheels, the stereo not original, ESP & ABS problems and brake lining finished so fast. Please help. Email firstname.lastname@example.org