2002 Mercedes-Benz C230 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Mercedes-Benz C230
- Inside Grab Handles/Upholstery/Door Trim Panels May Delaminate
- Wire Connector on Transmission May Leak Fluid and Damage Control Module
- Oil Leak Into Wiring Harness From Camshaft Solenoid Switch
- Replace Brake Rotors When Pads are Worn and Squeaking
- Cracked Driveshaft Flex Discs May Cause Driveshaft Movement/Vibration
- What is the labour on replacement brake pads on 2002 Mercedes benz v-8 motor spo
- 6speed manual Transmission,The transmission shifts fine in all gears except 6TH
- Problems with po410 engine light replaced check valve no change
- I can't put the hood down on my car. Where is the latch or release button?
- How do I know my car has a cracked head?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2002 Mercedes-Benz C230 Problems
Inside grab handles, the upholstery on the center console cover, and door trim panels can delaminate. Most commonly replacement of the affected part is necessary.
The electrical connector at the automatic transmission may leak fluid. Over time leaking fluid could migrate through the wiring harness and damage the transmission control module. If that happens a new harness and control module may be necessary to correct the problem.
Oil can leak into the engine wiring harness from the camshaft sensor. If the leaky sensor is not repaired, the oil can migrate through the wires and possibly damage the engine control unit. Have the sensor and harness checked regularly.
2002 Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
Replaced one way check valve solenoid check hoses no change po410 cameback
I had the head gasket changed, as well as the thermostat. There has been no definitive test as to why I am losing coolant. The dealer had my car for a week, and they tell me "it must be a cracked head. We can't really determine for sure until we open up the head". I don't unders...
the reset last 3 monts
2002 Mercedes-Benz C230 Reviews
I regret purchasing this car every time I get in it! While it's still a great drive, everything else about it seriously disappoints. My car has been constantly plagued with electrical problems, and all sorts of little things constantly breaking. I can't wait 'till it's either totalled, or I can get rid of the stupid thing
great drive but lord the electrical stuff is worthy of a suzuki.mercedes should really address this issue.