2002 Mercedes-Benz C230 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Mercedes-Benz C230
- Inside Grab Handles/Upholstery/Door Trim Panels May Delaminate
- Wire Connector on Transmission May Leak Fluid and Damage Control Module
- Mass Air Flow Sensor Failure Causing Poor Fuel Economy and Check Engine Light On
- Oil Leak Into Wiring Harness From Camshaft Solenoid Switch
- Replace Brake Rotors When Pads are Worn and Squeaking
- When I go over a bump hear squeaky noise in front
- I just bought a 2002 Mercedes c230 has 38000 what is the first thing I Should do
- Engine dies after coming to a stop, not every time, but does restart, fuel ?
- i hear voice from motor they told me its a crank problem and its not necessary ?
- My radio turns on, but no sound come out. What you think could cause that?
2002 Mercedes-Benz C230 Problems
Inside grab handles, the upholstery on the center console cover, and door trim panels can delaminate. Most commonly replacement of the affected part is necessary.
The electrical connector at the automatic transmission may leak fluid. Over time leaking fluid could migrate through the wiring harness and damage the transmission control module. If that happens a new harness and control module may be necessary to correct the problem.
2002 Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
Don't know difference between a sway bar or differential just need to know I was told that it's not my shocks
194,000 miles, changed fuel filter, air and oil, CEL is on, engine does not always stop, no response from gas pedal, local shop could not read codes. I thinking fuel pump is going, going, gone at the worst time. Any suggestion?
2002 Mercedes-Benz C230 Reviews
I regret purchasing this car every time I get in it! While it's still a great drive, everything else about it seriously disappoints. My car has been constantly plagued with electrical problems, and all sorts of little things constantly breaking. I can't wait 'till it's either totalled, or I can get rid of the stupid thing
great drive but lord the electrical stuff is worthy of a suzuki.mercedes should really address this issue.