1990 Mercedes-Benz 560SEL Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Mercedes-Benz 560SEL
- What maint requirements are for the 100 thousand mile check for a 1978 380 SL
- '88 M/B 560 SEL W-126 my car's engine turns over but does not crank up on 3
- engine start runs smooth momentarily fuel pumps are working injectors good
- My mercedes will start but will not run I have replaced the fuel pump same thing
- My 90 560sel economy gauge doesn't work and the climate control knob does nada.
1990 Mercedes-Benz 560SEL Problems
Other than a defective motor, a bad switch or blower motor resistor assembly can cause an inoperative heater blower motor.
One or more door windows may stop working due to a failed window regulator. Replacement of the failed regulator will be necessary to correct this concern.
The fuel pump and/or fuel pump relay can fail, causing the car to crank over but not start. Proper diagnoses will be necessary to confirm if the pump or relay is at fault.
1990 Mercedes-Benz 560SEL Questions
occasions I replaced the fuel pump relay prior to the last incident what could be the problem
1990 Mercedes-Benz 560SEL Reviews
This is a great car that is reliable, the main issue to this model are the standard high-mileage leaks from the valve cover gaskets. Some dealer parts are actually cheaper than aftermarket. In comparison to the 1994 BMW 740iL, it is cheaper to maintain and eventhough it has a 5.6 litre engine, burns less fuel.