1991 Mercedes-Benz 560SEC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Mercedes-Benz 560SEC
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
1991 Mercedes-Benz 560SEC Problems
The fuel pump and/or fuel pump relay can fail, causing the car to crank over but not start. Proper diagnoses will be necessary to confirm if the pump or relay is at fault.
Due to wear, high usage vehicles can experience ignition lock and tumbler failures. The ignition lock cylinder will generally require replacement to correct this concern.
One or more blend door vacuum actuators may fail resulting in the incorrect output temperature from the HVAC system. Failed actuators will require replacement to restore proper HVAC operation.
1991 Mercedes-Benz 560SEC Questions
When I start the car in the morning it starts ok. After I drive the car and stop it for a short time is also starting without any issue. The problem is if I leave the car for 1,2 or 3 hours and I try to start it. Most of the time it will start and then it will stop after 1 second and I need to ke...
When turn on the A/C it will work a few second then blower will stop but compressor still work. Have to change the fuse but when try it again fuse will still blow after a few second.
1989 560 my engine will smoke (blue) at high speed ,but vewry little at idle
1991 Mercedes-Benz 560SEC Reviews
My low milage (65000 as of 12/2010) is a great driving car. It has however, suffered a number of age related issues like rotting rubber and a failed transmission.