1990 Mercedes-Benz 500SL Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Mercedes-Benz 500SL
- Bad Switch/Blower Motor Resistor Assembly May Cause Inoperative Heater Blower Motor
- Hard/soft Tops May Develop Problems Due to Age
- Transmission Oil Seals May Leak on High Mileage Vehicles
- Radiators Break Due to Degradation of the Plastic Tanks and Fittings
- Throttle Valves May Experience Electrical Failure
- My car now is hard to start now when u missed the first time...too many cranks
- I have a 1990 Mercedez Benz 500sl and engine lights on,code 17, what is 17
- the switch light shut off convertible is not working and i cannot shut top
- 1990 500 SL. WHEN ACCELERATING flattens sputters pos 2 or more cyl dead
- Owned car 5 years, started it today and a beeping tone started going off in
1990 Mercedes-Benz 500SL Problems
Other than a defective motor, a bad switch or blower motor resistor assembly can cause an inoperative heater blower motor.
As vehicles age, various problems may develop with the hard and soft tops. If problems are encountered, it would be recommended to have a technician familiar with these tops perform the diagnoses.
High mileage vehicles may develop a transmission fluid leak from one or more of the oil seals.
1990 Mercedes-Benz 500SL Questions
I jet don't trst that place where I went...my only complaint then was the hesitation so they fix a gasket that cost me around $2,000 and 2 distributor caps and EH which costed me $348.00 alone
What is 17 on code reader
mercedes 500 sl how do you stop the hazzard light for the convertible bar
it just started and the light switch does not work for the automatic top