1990 Mercedes-Benz 420SEL Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Mercedes-Benz 420SEL
- Bad Switch/Blower Motor Resistor Assembly May Cause Inoperative Heater Blower Motor
- Stuck Idle Air Compensator May Cause Too High/Too Low RPM
- Replace timing chains/guides every 100,000 miles
- Shifter Lever Bushings May Break Causing Loose Feel/Noise
- Rubber boot connecting throttle body to intake manifolds may crack
- how can i repair the abs because the dash light as soon as the car run blink
- Several of the Bosch fuel injectors leak-down.
- How difficult is it to replace the a/c compressor on 87 420sel/
- Having difficulty installing new fuel pump relay.
- your web site advised I have 2 ABS fluid reservoirs -I found one not the 2nd
1990 Mercedes-Benz 420SEL Problems
Other than a defective motor, a bad switch or blower motor resistor assembly can cause an inoperative heater blower motor.
It is not uncommon for the idle air compensator to get stuck in one position, resulting in the engine idle speed (rpm) being too high or too low. Replacement of the failed compensator may be necessary to correct this concern.timing chain and timing chain guides wear; they should be replaced every 100,000 miles.
1990 Mercedes-Benz 420SEL Questions
as soon as the car run the abs ligth in the dash goes on. in reverse the car don't do that
1986 Mercedes 420SEL. Have slight vibration coming from rear end.
Problem occurs when put in fuel
1990 Mercedes-Benz 420SEL Reviews
what other automobile would you even consider that has 150k miles and still cost $5k or better..and get a consistent thumbs up!