1993 Mercedes-Benz 400SEL Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Mercedes-Benz 400SEL
- Insulation Degrades on Engine Wiring Harness and Leaves Conductors Exposed
- Closing Assist/Door Lock Issues Due to Pneumatic System Problems
- Transmission Oil Seals May Leak on High Mileage Vehicles
- Throttle Valves May Experience Electrical Failure
- Poor idle quality due to oil feed tubes falling into crankcase
- door locks has stopped working, have to lock with key.
- The low beam is not working and i checked the wiring, what must i do?
- My AC will not cooling, the compressor will not turn on, the fan does blow air.
- my air cond blows hot and call air,what causes this problem?
- Can I get an estimate of power steering hose replacement?
1993 Mercedes-Benz 400SEL Problems
The engine wiring can degrade because the insulating material falls off leaving the bare wire exposed. This can cause many problems depending on which wires are exposed and what they touch.
Problems with the pneumatic system can cause closing assist and door lock issues.
High mileage vehicles may develop a transmission fluid leak from one or more of the oil seals.
1993 Mercedes-Benz 400SEL Questions
sometimes they work and at times do not work.
how can I check ,fuse ok, how do I jump compressor, Help
My car hesitates in drive but runs fine in park and the transmission is fine. What could cause this problem when the transmission is perfectly fine?