1991 Mercedes-Benz 350SDL Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Mercedes-Benz 350SDL
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1991 Mercedes-Benz 350SDL Problems
Due to wear, high usage vehicles can experience ignition lock and tumbler failures. The ignition lock cylinder will generally require replacement to correct this concern.
The instrument cluster, along with the turn signal and wiper combination switch, can fail.
On high mileage vehicles, rear spring wear may cause the rear end to sag.
1991 Mercedes-Benz 350SDL Questions
Car has 263k . No smoke issue and this car sits around a lot. May put 3k on it per year
I found only one fuel filter on the front of the engine. It was simple enough to replace, but I failed to fill the new filter with fuel first. I have cranked the engine enough that the new filter has fuel, but it will not start. Loosened the output hose while cranking and I did get some air ou...
It had not been driven for a year. The Battery was replaced 6 months ago, along with the spark plugs. The glow plug indicator does not turn on on the dashboard anymore.
My issue is it will turn over (crank) but not start.
The first try it only turned over but wouldn't start so we fully chang...