1991 Mercedes-Benz 350SDL Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Mercedes-Benz 350SDL
- Horn upgrade available? something beefy , you know , get out of my way loud .
- Why is the carpet / floorboard wet at the accelerator pedal?
- where does one put the lock down transmission cable that goes in the ignition sy
- Where do I hook the transmission lock down cable that goes into the idgnition sy
- How much to replace turbo
1991 Mercedes-Benz 350SDL Problems
Due to wear, high usage vehicles can experience ignition lock and tumbler failures. The ignition lock cylinder will generally require replacement to correct this concern.
The instrument cluster, along with the turn signal and wiper combination switch, can fail.
On high mileage vehicles, rear spring wear may cause the rear end to sag.
1991 Mercedes-Benz 350SDL Questions
Driveway also has rust stains under car (front). Possibly related?
Car has 263k . No smoke issue and this car sits around a lot. May put 3k on it per year
1991 Mercedes-Benz 350SDL Reviews
beautiful large comfortable great suspension elegant interior torquey 25 mpg diesel engine. some engines had mysterious rod problems ie "the rod bender" this condition happened on vehicles generally with fewer than 100k miles.