1992 Mercedes-Benz 300SE Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Mercedes-Benz 300SE
- I have limited power to instrument cluster. No tack, speed odometer, temp, oil,
- can someone tell me where is the climate control switch is?
- My Air conditioning unit does not work properly...
- My Car is spitting out oil and anti-freeze. not sure where it's coming from.
- It looses power and makes a click sound and engine goes off
1992 Mercedes-Benz 300SE Problems
One or more door windows may stop working due to a failed window regulator. Replacement of the failed regulator will be necessary to correct this concern.
High mileage vehicles may develop a transmission fluid leak from one or more of the oil seals.
Due to wear, high usage vehicles can experience ignition lock and tumbler failures. The ignition lock cylinder will generally require replacement to correct this concern.
1992 Mercedes-Benz 300SE Questions
compressor did not come on when adding refrigerant....fuse under hood is not blown...? compressor does work, checked with jumper wire....
When reaching high speed on freeway makes a click sound and it shuts down.
Need to check it, car stalls out after warm up, loses idle and dies