1992 Mercedes-Benz 300SE Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Mercedes-Benz 300SE
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1992 Mercedes-Benz 300SE Problems
High mileage vehicles may develop a transmission fluid leak from one or more of the oil seals.
One or more door windows may stop working due to a failed window regulator. Replacement of the failed regulator will be necessary to correct this concern.
The instrument cluster, along with the turn signal and wiper combination switch, can fail.
1992 Mercedes-Benz 300SE Questions
When reaching high speed on freeway makes a click sound and it shuts down.
Need to check it, car stalls out after warm up, loses idle and dies
i recently changed the oil in my 1992 mercedes 300se.a few weeks later the oil light came on and the engine oil was completely gone. it isnt leaking out and the engine isnt smoking or anything. The engine is in good condition and only has 135000 on it. I used 10w40 oil in it. It is also a gas e...