1991 Mercedes-Benz 300SE Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Mercedes-Benz 300SE
- Replacing 91 300se headlamp switch. How do I remove the metal air duct undernea
- dead battery, replaced battery, now won't start. It turns over, has fire to
- Why does my car take so long to start right up after sitting for a few hours?
- my 1991 mercedes benz 300 se turns over but won't start, whats wrong?
- Accerlaration. cable, spongee
1991 Mercedes-Benz 300SE Problems
High mileage vehicles may develop a transmission fluid leak from one or more of the oil seals.
One or more door windows may stop working due to a failed window regulator. Replacement of the failed regulator will be necessary to correct this concern.
Due to wear, high usage vehicles can experience ignition lock and tumbler failures. The ignition lock cylinder will generally require replacement to correct this concern.
1991 Mercedes-Benz 300SE Questions
I have to turn the key in the ignition multiple times before the car turns over and start. Also my car idles very low.
could it be spark plugs n wires
I have to push down on the pedal one or two inches before the rpm happens.