1990 Mercedes-Benz 300SE Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Mercedes-Benz 300SE
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1990 Mercedes-Benz 300SE Problems
High mileage vehicles may develop a transmission fluid leak from one or more of the oil seals.
One or more door windows may stop working due to a failed window regulator. Replacement of the failed regulator will be necessary to correct this concern.
The instrument cluster, along with the turn signal and wiper combination switch, can fail.
1990 Mercedes-Benz 300SE Questions
need step by step instruction and pictures help...
I found the MAP on the firewall and it can be adjusted by turning a knob.
all of the readings stopped working and i hear a noise. i needed windsheild wiper fluid and the light is not lit up anymore
1990 Mercedes-Benz 300SE Reviews
Beautifully solid and quality car. Every line on its body has purpose, nothing is clumsy or mediocre. Nice extras like all the little map lights, leather everywhere, everything that is wonderful about this car makes up for the things that take alittle extra money or time to maintain. A well maintained 300SE will last a million miles, a neglected one will be a money pit. Make sure you buy one...
One of the best Mercedes ever made. This is my third Mercedes, the 1990 300 SE, and I am about to spent $4000 to get a paint job. Car runs great and I have only 160000 miles. The design is truly classic. Elegant lines going to a great front end. Can't wait to see it like new and drive it for the next twenty years.
the design is truly classic.Beautifully solid and quality car.