1990 Mercedes-Benz 300D Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Mercedes-Benz 300D
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
1990 Mercedes-Benz 300D Problems
Due to age and sun exposure, the interior wood trim cracks and the finish gets a cloudy haze. Replacement if the trim would be the most common solution to the problem.
Due to wear of the internal drive gear, the speedometer can stop working.
1990 Mercedes-Benz 300D Questions
Would like to know how to check the current and working condition of the glow plug relay before buying a new relay or new glow plugs. Plugs are 3 years old.
My question is on using the service .
My interior light does not come on when when I open either door. The light does come on with the light switch. Is there more than one light in there and how do I get to the bulb(s)?
1990 Mercedes-Benz 300D Reviews
I own a 94 european model imported in 97. Best ever hands down, it even has the fire-extinguisher system under driver seat. Starts right up, handles, accelerates and handles great.