1993 Mercedes-Benz 190E Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Mercedes-Benz 190E
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
1993 Mercedes-Benz 190E Problems
Internal and External engine oil & coolant leaks can develop from the head gasket and/or timing cover gasket; these leaks should be repaired before the engine oil and coolant intermix which can result in severe engine damage.
One or more door windows may stop working due to a failed window regulator. Replacement of the failed regulator will be necessary to correct this concern.
High mileage vehicles may develop a transmission fluid leak from one or more of the oil seals.
1993 Mercedes-Benz 190E Questions
Im a diy. Would like imformation on all relays and location of motor mounts.
in the coolant pump, there is a run-off hose that continually drips coolant.why?
is there a problem with my thermostat? i recently changed the thermostat-housing because of a crack. do i need a gasket in there too for a vacuum seal or something? HELP
1993 Mercedes-Benz 190E Reviews
I have a 1993 Mercedes 190E. Nice driving car. Has many problems, mostly electrical. Only the driver side window works. Rear passenger tire is "shooting bullets". At times my car will not crank up in the cold. To get a/c, I have to turn on the heat and then turn down the temperature dial. The speaker on the back driver side is the only one that works. Very choppy while shifting gears. Shakes ve...