1991 Mercedes-Benz 190E Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Mercedes-Benz 190E
- what is the recommended gear oil for my car?
- Cold start Then runs rough till warm
- where is the cam and crank timing align mark on the 190e 1991model 2.3engine
- what are possible causes for automatic transmission shifting hard fluid is fine
- the bolt holding the vibration damper is it a left or right hand thread?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
1991 Mercedes-Benz 190E Problems
Internal and External engine oil & coolant leaks can develop from the head gasket and/or timing cover gasket; these leaks should be repaired before the engine oil and coolant intermix which can result in severe engine damage.
One or more door windows may stop working due to a failed window regulator. Replacement of the failed regulator will be necessary to correct this concern.
High mileage vehicles may develop a transmission fluid leak from one or more of the oil seals.
1991 Mercedes-Benz 190E Questions
Changed the plugs and wires due to skip this fixed it but VERY hard too start cold. This problem happens all the time
seems worse when cold
Bought car a few months ago. Ran o.k. and passsed inspection....has 162,000 miles. Noticed a small coolant leak that was dripping from the drivers side corner of the radiator. It was apparrent the source was in another location after experiening a much larger leak in the area under the waterpump....
1991 Mercedes-Benz 190E Reviews
My car starts but will not stay started. Today I was trying to start it and the master cylinder backfired. Please advise Thanks, Tommu Lee