1995 Mazda RX-7 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Mazda RX-7
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1995 Mazda RX-7 Problems
If the engine intermittently does not start and is cranking OK, it may be the main relay is defective. The main relay can corrode and fail, requiring replacement.
If the ABS light is on intermittently, it may be due to a loose ABS ring on the rear axle. If a loose ABS ring is found during inspection, replacement of the ABS ring and affected drive axle may be necessary.