1991 Mazda RX-7 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Mazda RX-7
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1991 Mazda RX-7 Problems
If the engine intermittently does not start and is cranking OK, it may be the main relay is defective. The main relay can corrode and fail, requiring replacement.
If the ABS light is on intermittently, it may be due to a loose ABS ring on the rear axle. If a loose ABS ring is found during inspection, replacement of the ABS ring and affected drive axle may be necessary.
1991 Mazda RX-7 Questions
what do you do about to much fuel in the cat converter?
The rear window wiper stopped working, checked the fuse, would it be the switch or wiper motor?