1990 Mazda RX-7 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Mazda RX-7
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1990 Mazda RX-7 Problems
If the engine intermittently does not start and is cranking OK, it may be the main relay is defective. The main relay can corrode and fail, requiring replacement.
If the ABS light is on intermittently, it may be due to a loose ABS ring on the rear axle. If a loose ABS ring is found during inspection, replacement of the ABS ring and affected drive axle may be necessary.
1990 Mazda RX-7 Questions
few seconds and shuts off.previous said thats what it was but my mechnic says that model year didn`t have one any ideas. mh
How often should the oil be changed?
1990 Mazda RX-7 Recalls
1990 Mazda RX-7 Reviews
This is a very unique vehicle. The rotory engine operates better at higher rpm than a conventional piston engine. Another highlight is the rear wheel drive that it has as rear wheel drive is getting harder and harder to find. Comfort was second to speed and looks in design. Also not the best car to transporting ppl or groceries. If you want a sports car, this is the car for you.
The Mazda Rx-7 is a great car. This car is not for beginners but more for intermediate drivers. The 1.3L rotary engine is a one of a kind engine that requires well checked maintenance. Since it is oil injected, checking on oil is a necessity. The great things about this car is the chassis and steering(if equipped with turbo it has very minimal turbo lag), the lows are the fuel consumption and m...