1994 Mazda MX-6 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Mazda MX-6
- I have a 94 Mazda mx6 I replaced the distributor it ran for approximately a week it has no spark again and it won't start
- how do I do a oil change
- Replaced distributor cap rotor wires and plugs but spark is weak.
- my 1994 mazda mx6 ls after it starts it either stalls out or wants to stall.
- how much transmission fluid should i throw in the automatic transmission?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1994 Mazda MX-6 Problems
Our technicians report the original paint tends to fade and the clear coat peels off, though many cars have now been repainted.
If the engine cranks but will not start, it may be due a failed distributor. In the diagnosis, it may be discovered that the Electronic Engine Control (EEC) Unit is the cause if ignition spark is restored after disconnecting the Spark Output (SPOUT) Connector.
1994 Mazda MX-6 Questions
The car died with fuel Pressure but no spark. I replaced distributor, cap, plugs, rotor, wires and plugs. Started right up. Timing was off and failed smog. I went to adjust the timing and car died and wouldn't start again. Upon further investigation the distributor was shorting out so I excha...
i need to service and don't know how to drain it either