1992 Mazda MX-6 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Mazda MX-6
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1992 Mazda MX-6 Problems
Our technicians report the original paint tends to fade and the clear coat peels off, though many cars have now been repainted.
If the engine runs poorly or stalls while being driven in the reverse, the intake tube between the mass airflow sensor and throttle body may be split. The damaged intake ducting will need to be replaced.
1992 Mazda MX-6 Questions
When I'm driving the car the car will cut power suddenly and the engine will miss, like when you are driving the car just bucks. I was thinking maybe a fuel related problem??
The problem started about 2 weeks ago.