1991 Mazda MX-6 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Mazda MX-6
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1991 Mazda MX-6 Problems
Our technicians report the original paint tends to fade and the clear coat peels off, though many cars have now been repainted.
If the engine runs poorly or stalls while being driven in the reverse, the intake tube between the mass airflow sensor and throttle body may be split. The damaged intake ducting will need to be replaced.
1991 Mazda MX-6 Questions
I'm guessing i nd to flush my heater core
It has what looks like an extension cord hooked up to a plug that it's connected to the engine Block i was told it was there to warm up the oil if you live in a cold climate please help
Blower works, fan works it just blows cool air
1991 Mazda MX-6 Recalls
1991 Mazda MX-6 Reviews
had front brakes installed. bled brakes , removed master cylinder and cleaned it out . pedal still goes to floor. my mechanic told me master cylinder needs to be replaced and other mechanic that gave me 2nd opinion and cleaned master cylinder told me master cylinder was good but could not figure it out . he also bled brakes and problem is still the same. looks like new brake pads are still stuc...