2000 Mazda MPV Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Mazda MPV
- Why did my glove box light, lighter, radio, gear indicator, and speedometer stop
- Help!! Car feels powerless? Transmission? Spark plugs? Fuel?
- 2000 MPV LX engine light is on now 3 days later. what cause Rpm's 2 not drop
- A CD is stuck inside the CD player. It was working fine before.
- I have a 2000 Madza MPV, giving codes P0175 (rich Air/fuel on bank 2) and...
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2000 Mazda MPV Problems
Defective or worn out ignition coils can cause engine misfires and Check Engine Light illumination. If the problem is severe enough engine performance will suffer and the Check Engine light will flash on and off.
The cooling fan module can fail causing the fan to either run constantly, or not operate at all. If the fan runs continuously, the engine may not warm up properly, and if the fan does not run, the engine may overheat. Mazda has a voluntary recall on model years 2002-2003 to address this concern. Please click here to find a Mazda dealer near you.
2000 Mazda MPV Questions
car is 1999 mazda mpv auto... when you go to accelerate it feels like the timing is missing and gutless like its struggling to pick up speed but eventually does. No engine light has come on, hubby seems to think maybe the transmission? Could it be spark plugs or something to do with the fuel? Any...
A CD is stuck inside the CD player. It was working fine before. Is there a way to get it out?
Code P0305 (misfire on #5). It has 93,000 miles. I put new sparkplugs and wires and changed ignition coil and Oxygen sensors. Cleaned the EGR and MAF (with MAF cleaner.) Air filter is new. I added injector cleaners many times. Does anyone know what the problem is?
2000 Mazda MPV Recalls
The layout of the brake lines on non-ABS equipped vehicles is improper, which may cause extended stopping distances and insufficient brake operation. Dealers will modify the brake lines to comply.
The Tire Inflation Pressure Label lists the incorrect tire air pressure. Mazda sent owners a replacement label with corrected information to be installed.
Improper or missing tire information labels will not provide proper information regarding tire fitment and air pressure. Mazda sent MPV owners replacement labels for the vehicle and owners manual.