2002 Mazda Millenia Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Mazda Millenia
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2002 Mazda Millenia Problems
Misfires under load (acceleration) can be caused by the valve cover gaskets leaking oil into the spark plug wells shorting the spark plugs to the cylinder head. New spark plug wires will be needed and the valve cover needs to be resealed.
The passages for the Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) system can become restricted or clogged causing the Check Engine Light to illuminate. The EGR valve will need to be inspected and the passages cleaned.
The oil seals on the supercharger can fail and cause excessive oil consumption and bluish gray smoke from the tail pipe. Supercharger replacement is commonly required to correct this concern, this can also be an expensive repair.
2002 Mazda Millenia Questions
I've had the same check engine light as so many have. I thought I had it fixed when I replaced the gas cap but after it warmed up and was sitting at a redlibht, it came back on. After a four hour road trip, I looked under the hood to see if the fans were running while it was idling and the...
Seems to be coming from the right side, possibly supercharger.
2002 Mazda Millenia Reviews
My gas gauge seems to be stuck?? Keeps telling me i have a full tank of gas? 140,000 miles on s-series
$8K and have had it for almost 3 years.....only real issue was to replace the thermostat...rides like a dream on new tires..... turbo is great....holds a sheen and great looks after every washing.....can't believe it's 11 years old.....
Have an '02 going on a year now and could be happier but for 92K and $7000 I'm a bit surprised at the luxury and performance I get out of this used car. Just a few quirks electronically to work out like the air bag light blinks Morris code every now and then but never stays on and only does it on occasion and the steering wheel incline motor is shot (at least its in the most comfortable spot a...