2002 Mazda Millenia Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Mazda Millenia
- Idle suddenly drops to the point of nearly stalling when sitting at a light.
- New fuel lump, filter, spark plugs, still won't start
- Fuel pump & filter, spark plugs all new, still want start
- I am replacing the engine....what is the best way to pull the motor & reinstall.
- I need to replace the alternator but I cannot find it
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
2002 Mazda Millenia Problems
Misfires under load (acceleration) can be caused by the valve cover gaskets leaking oil into the spark plug wells shorting the spark plugs to the cylinder head. New spark plug wires will be needed and the valve cover needs to be resealed.
The passages for the Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) system can become restricted or clogged causing the Check Engine Light to illuminate. The EGR valve will need to be inspected and the passages cleaned.
The oil seals on the supercharger can fail and cause excessive oil consumption and bluish gray smoke from the tail pipe. Supercharger replacement is commonly required to correct this concern, this can also be an expensive repair.
2002 Mazda Millenia Questions
I can not access the Mazda Millenia S repair manual, and no one around here has, nor can they order one.
the manual does not have a diagram
2002 Mazda Millenia Reviews
My gas gauge seems to be stuck?? Keeps telling me i have a full tank of gas? 140,000 miles on s-series
I have a 2002 Mazda Millenia a very reliable car never put expensive repairs on it. I have noticed has few flaws because of car aging got a strong engine 115,000 miles. Mazda rides mint, love the car did noticed some rust spots on muffler guess coming from having snow and other weather conditions very comfortable. It does get good maintenance been a good car I have no other mechanical issues wi...
$8K and have had it for almost 3 years.....only real issue was to replace the thermostat...rides like a dream on new tires..... turbo is great....holds a sheen and great looks after every washing.....can't believe it's 11 years old.....