2002 Mazda Millenia Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Mazda Millenia
- I am replacing the engine....what is the best way to pull the motor & reinstall.
- I need to replace the alternator but I cannot find it
- what do you think is the problem when I start my car and I hear a clicking sound
- How do I check the radiator fans to see if they are working properly?
- My 2002 Millenia has a rattle sound from under the hood. when I start it up
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2002 Mazda Millenia Problems
Misfires under load (acceleration) can be caused by the valve cover gaskets leaking oil into the spark plug wells shorting the spark plugs to the cylinder head. New spark plug wires will be needed and the valve cover needs to be resealed.
The passages for the Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) system can become restricted or clogged causing the Check Engine Light to illuminate. The EGR valve will need to be inspected and the passages cleaned.
The oil seals on the supercharger can fail and cause excessive oil consumption and bluish gray smoke from the tail pipe. Supercharger replacement is commonly required to correct this concern, this can also be an expensive repair.
2002 Mazda Millenia Questions
I can not access the Mazda Millenia S repair manual, and no one around here has, nor can they order one.
the manual does not have a diagram
2002 Mazda Millenia Reviews
My gas gauge seems to be stuck?? Keeps telling me i have a full tank of gas? 140,000 miles on s-series
$8K and have had it for almost 3 years.....only real issue was to replace the thermostat...rides like a dream on new tires..... turbo is great....holds a sheen and great looks after every washing.....can't believe it's 11 years old.....
Have an '02 going on a year now and could be happier but for 92K and $7000 I'm a bit surprised at the luxury and performance I get out of this used car. Just a few quirks electronically to work out like the air bag light blinks Morris code every now and then but never stays on and only does it on occasion and the steering wheel incline motor is shot (at least its in the most comfortable spot a...