1999 Mazda Millenia Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Mazda Millenia
- my car refuse to crank after changing the supercharger
- just got a new alternator installed and now brake lights won't go off
- How do we fix a vacuum leak and how do we know which sensors to fix?
- oil going on to intake system, how do you change seals on supercharger.
- oil leak in a 1999 mazda millenia engine
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1999 Mazda Millenia Problems
Misfires under load (acceleration) can be caused by the valve cover gaskets leaking oil into the spark plug wells shorting the spark plugs to the cylinder head. New spark plug wires will be needed and the valve cover needs to be resealed.
The passages for the Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) system can become restricted or clogged causing the Check Engine Light to illuminate. The EGR valve will need to be inspected and the passages cleaned.
The oil seals on the supercharger can fail and cause excessive oil consumption and bluish gray smoke from the tail pipe. Supercharger replacement is commonly required to correct this concern, this can also be an expensive repair.
1999 Mazda Millenia Questions
we had just bought this vehicle and the woman told us the only problem with it was a vacuum leak so we took it to auto zone for a diagnostic and they said it had something to do with the sensors. how am i suppose to know which sensors they are and how much money am i looking into putting in this ...
is there a rebuild kit for supercharger or i just buy parts from dealer?
trying to buy a mazda millenia and i was told that it needs a valve cover because he has an oil leak in the 1st cylinder. the has not over heated. what would i have to do to fix this problem and how much would it cost.
1999 Mazda Millenia Reviews
Through 130,000 miles, I have only had 1 minor problem -- a seized brake caliper. It's a very dependable and stylish looking car. Even after 11 years, she looks better in appearance than 90% of the other cars. Timeless elegance. The drive train is 4 * as the car will shift abruptly when in slow speeds, like negotiating a parking garage. The suspension as 3 * as the car develops squeaks in ...
My Millenia S, while not well taken care of by the previous owner, still has turned out to be a good car.