1995 Mazda Millenia Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Mazda Millenia
- 95 mazda millennia drove for 3days and started overheating is there a bypass lin
- where are the spark plugs located on a 1995 Mazda Millenia 2.3L supercharged
- What could cause my car to act like it is out of gas only when it warms up?
- 95 mazda millenia over heats and check engine light is on
- Why does my cars check engine light blink and TCS off light comes on often?
1995 Mazda Millenia Problems
Misfires under load (acceleration) can be caused by the valve cover gaskets leaking oil into the spark plug wells shorting the spark plugs to the cylinder head. New spark plug wires will be needed and the valve cover needs to be resealed.
The passages for the Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) system can become restricted or clogged causing the Check Engine Light to illuminate. The EGR valve will need to be inspected and the passages cleaned.
The oil seals on the supercharger can fail and cause excessive oil consumption and bluish gray smoke from the tail pipe. Supercharger replacement is commonly required to correct this concern, this can also be an expensive repair.
1995 Mazda Millenia Questions
Check engine light flashing then steady. Checked code got p305 miss-fire detected om cylinder number 5. Replaced all 6 spark plugs and coil on cylinder number 5. Now check engine light went off then came back on. when cold the car runs fine but when it warms up acts like it is out of gas if you d...
raidiator not getting coolant
where are the timing marks soppose to be pointing when i have the timing set perfect.can you please show a picture of the makings