2010 Mazda Miata MX-5 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Mazda Miata MX-5
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
2010 Mazda Miata MX-5 Problems
Some models may have a problem where the Check Engine light illuminates indicating an improperly tightened fuel cap. Due to improperly manufactured threads on the fuel filler pipe, the filler pipe may need to be replaced.
2010 Mazda Miata MX-5 Reviews
My 2010 Mazda Mazda has been going dead again and again. The dealer initially found a short in the computer codes but needed to have me run it with the trunk light off to isolate the problem. When I brought it back they denied a problem and have not fixed it despite multiple visits and calls to Mazda. My Christmas Present was a set of jumper cables to keep in the truck of this car with only...
stop light in retractable top always with humidity.Anyone with this problem?