2007 Mazda Miata MX-5 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Mazda Miata MX-5
- I am looking at buying a Miata MX5 for a weekend car. It drives good.
- Parked 2007 miata last night everything fine. Today the car was dead.
- 2007 MAZDZ MIATA MX5 WITH RETRACTIBLE HARD TOP. TOP NEEDS NEW MOTOR. hELP!
- what fuse supplies the power port inside the car. Manual does not specify.
- How to replace the license plate light bulb on a 2007 Miata?
2007 Mazda Miata MX-5 Problems
Some models may have a problem where the Check Engine light illuminates indicating an improperly tightened fuel cap. Due to improperly manufactured threads on the fuel filler pipe, the filler pipe may need to be replaced.
2007 Mazda Miata MX-5 Questions
TOP WILL NOT RETRACT BECAUSE IT NEEDS A NEW MOTOR. I LIVE IN MONMOUTH COUNTY NJ. I PREFER NOT TO GO TO A DEALER B/C THEY CHARGE MORE MONEY. CAN YOU REFER ME TO A SHOP?
MY EMAIL IS email@example.com
How to replace the license plate light bulb on a 2007 Miata?
How to remove the license plate light bulb lense on a 2007 mx-5 mazda miata?
2007 Mazda Miata MX-5 Reviews
We have low mileage on this car, around 5000 at this time. Everything has worked great so far and have had no problems with it. We have the retractable hard top and love it. Gas mileage is around 30 to 34 highway.
This is a great little car. I have the Hard top convertable and it is great. Gets thirty to thirty two MPG. I had a MGB before but sold it. I am very glad I have this new Miata and I love it!!