2005 Mazda Miata MX-5 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Mazda Miata MX-5
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2005 Mazda Miata MX-5 Problems
The clutch slave cylinder may develop a hydraulic leak resulting in no clutch pedal pressure and the inability to shift gears.
The flywheel can warp causing a shudder when the vehicle is in reverse.
2005 Mazda Miata MX-5 Questions
63k on car. Usually very smooth feel when clutching until recently. At the top of clutching only there is feeling that the clutch shaft has developed a "rough" spot on the shaft or a feeling of a slight vibration when shifting. It occurs, seemingly, when the rpms are 3k or above more th...
Where can I buy rear replacement speakers and how do you install them