1995 Mazda Miata MX-5 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Mazda Miata MX-5
- 1995 Mazda Miata mx-5 1.8l 4 cyl.has a hard shift when going into reverse?
- What type of transmission fluid is needed for an AUTOMATIC transmission?
- The car won't pass emmisions test due to smoke coming out and loss of power.
- I have a 95 maita mx5 that has 71000 miles and has started fluttering or missing
- How to repair a sticky driver side power window?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1995 Mazda Miata MX-5 Problems
A loud ticking noise (hydraulic valve lifter noise) may be heard from the top of the engine, particularly when the engine is still cold. The noise may occur more frequently on higher mileage vehicles; Hydraulic valve lash adjusters may need to be replaced to correct this issue. Following the maintenance schedule for oil changes will also help prevent a recurrence of the noise.
1995 Mazda Miata MX-5 Questions
Changing filter and draining, also need to know how much it holds?
I have put new vavle seals,new timing belt,new water pump and gaskets in. I put C Foam in the oil and gas tank. When reving the engine up to 2600-2800 rpm alot of somke is coming out. It has 118,000 miles on it so I don't think it's the piston rings but I went ahead and put Restore in i...
Window seems to get cocked when raised. Can be assisted by hand.
E Mail is firstname.lastname@example.org
1995 Mazda Miata MX-5 Recalls
1995 Mazda Miata MX-5 Reviews
I have owned a 1995 Miata since my divorce in 2005. I wanted something sporty and economical but only had $3,800 to spend. I got the best of both worlds with my Miata. The ladies love it...well most of them. Can't please everyone. I have never replaced the brakes when I get them checked the shop says they are fine. It had 60,000 miles on it when I bought it. It now has over 191,000 miles on it ...
Still going strong after 15 years, but various electrical systems are starting to fail. It's been a really fun and inexpensive ride. Very easy to maintain and the handling is amazing for the price.