1994 Mazda Miata MX-5 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Mazda Miata MX-5
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1994 Mazda Miata MX-5 Problems
A loud ticking noise (hydraulic valve lifter noise) may be heard from the top of the engine, particularly when the engine is still cold. The noise may occur more frequently on higher mileage vehicles; Hydraulic valve lash adjusters may need to be replaced to correct this issue. Following the maintenance schedule for oil changes will also help prevent a recurrence of the noise.
1994 Mazda Miata MX-5 Questions
I live in area code 10011. It looks like silicone is preferable to rubber. ANy reason not to use it in a Miata?
this has been the oddest problem for me because not only does the air condensor flood my 94' miata passenger floor (purchased month ago)but also my 2000 dodge ram truck! on both vehicles have had hose blown out that lasts a short time...any more help or suggestions much appreciated....passeng...
Sorry I didnt clarify the sensor. I just need to know where the temperature sensor is at on a 1994 miata. thanks