1994 Mazda Miata MX-5 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Mazda Miata MX-5
- will a 93 miata motor work in a 94 miata
- My auto trans is using fluid, no external leaks. Is a vacuum modulator or electr
- When should radiator and heater hoses be replaced? How much should this cost?
- why passenger floor floods when air on
- How do you test the crankshaft position sensor. The car won't start
1994 Mazda Miata MX-5 Problems
A loud ticking noise (hydraulic valve lifter noise) may be heard from the top of the engine, particularly when the engine is still cold. The noise may occur more frequently on higher mileage vehicles; Hydraulic valve lash adjusters may need to be replaced to correct this issue. Following the maintenance schedule for oil changes will also help prevent a recurrence of the noise.
1994 Mazda Miata MX-5 Questions
would i have to change the wiring harness and computer
or electric shift
I live in area code 10011. It looks like silicone is preferable to rubber. ANy reason not to use it in a Miata?
1994 Mazda Miata MX-5 Reviews
I loved my 94 miata. It had about 60,000 miles on it and was still like new. Whoever owns it now probably thinks the same.