1994 Mazda Miata MX-5 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Mazda Miata MX-5
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
1994 Mazda Miata MX-5 Problems
A loud ticking noise (hydraulic valve lifter noise) may be heard from the top of the engine, particularly when the engine is still cold. The noise may occur more frequently on higher mileage vehicles; Hydraulic valve lash adjusters may need to be replaced to correct this issue. Following the maintenance schedule for oil changes will also help prevent a recurrence of the noise.
1994 Mazda Miata MX-5 Questions
or electric shift
I live in area code 10011. It looks like silicone is preferable to rubber. ANy reason not to use it in a Miata?
this has been the oddest problem for me because not only does the air condensor flood my 94' miata passenger floor (purchased month ago)but also my 2000 dodge ram truck! on both vehicles have had hose blown out that lasts a short time...any more help or suggestions much appreciated....passeng...
1994 Mazda Miata MX-5 Reviews
I loved my 94 miata. It had about 60,000 miles on it and was still like new. Whoever owns it now probably thinks the same.