2007 Mazda MAZDASPEED6 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Mazda MAZDASPEED6
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Mazda MAZDASPEED6 Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate with a stored code P2006. This is most often caused by a sticking intake manifold runner control (IMRC) valve. Our technicians tell us that depending on your vehicle the valve may require replacement and/or the powertrain control module (PCM) software will require upgrading.
Everyone and their mother has a transfer case leak on their speed6.
They must have made this system out of the cheapest aluminum that they could find.
My leak has now turned into a stream and powertrain warranty is up by a year.
my car now has 51k miles and they whole transfer case needs to be replaced. well over $3 grand.
2007 Mazda MAZDASPEED6 Questions
is there a diagram for the removal of the left front strut ? if so i would like to know if you would provide this info thank you
the passenger side window will not operate from the driver side but does from the paasenger side. And the auto window feature does not operate for either window (driver or passenger). All other windows work fine.
2007 Mazda MAZDASPEED6 Recalls
This limited regional recall is for vehicles currently registered or first sold in Florida, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and the U.S. Virgin Islands, and equipped with Takata-brand air bag inflators. Upon deployment the driver and/or passenger airbag inflator could rupture, increasing the risk of personal injury. Mazda dealers will replace the affected airbag inflator modules to correct this concern.