2008 Mazda MAZDASPEED3 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Mazda MAZDASPEED3
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
2008 Mazda MAZDASPEED3 Problems
A bolt may break on motor mount #4 causing excess engine movement. In extreme cases the movement of the engine may cause the driveshaft to disengage from the transmission. Mazda has issued a recall for this concern, #07V29500.
2008 Mazda MAZDASPEED3 Questions
When driving to work this morning, the "!" came on and stayed on for 5 minutes, lasting the duration of my morning commute. What does this mean? It was cold, and I didn't give my car time to warm up.
I'm looking at purchasing this car from Carmax and have an appt this aft...
I keep getting a number 4 cylinder miss fire. I have changed the plugs and switched the coils. I still get the same problem, also I've noticed that there is oil on the number 4 cylinder spark plug treads, is this bad? I just had this motor rebuilt last year with forged internals, please help.
2008 Mazda MAZDASPEED3 Recalls
The ground terminal of the windshield wiper motor may have been bent during vehicle assembly. Due to the bent terminal, over time, the electrical resistance of the motor circuit may increase to the point that the windshield wipers may stop working. Loss of wiper function in adverse weather could increase the risk of a crash. Dealers will install an additional ground harness on the wiper motor to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin by July 15, 2011. The Mazda recall number is 6411F.