2010 Mazda Mazda5 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Mazda Mazda5
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
2010 Mazda Mazda5 Problems
Rattling noises from the front suspension while driving over rough roads can be caused by defective front sway bar bushings. Replacing the bushings with the updated design is a common repair.
On some models, excessive engine vibration or knocking noises heard while the engine is idling, being started or switched off are usually caused by a defective engine mount at the top right side of the engine. A redesigned engine mount is available to alleviate this problem.
A Loose rear stabilizer bar link can cause a rattling noise from the rear suspension while driving on rough roads. Our technicians tell us if the rear stabilizer bar and links are not found to be loose, there are updated sway bar bushings available which should correct this problem.
2010 Mazda Mazda5 Questions
Was pulling out of parking garage yesterday and put car in reverse took foot off break car preceded to accelerate
Second time this has happened. 2 months ago same thing
Purchased in July 2014 couple months later noticed tire pressure light on. Took in for service to dealer found nothing wrong rotated the tires light went off.
Light back on a month later
They want to put in a new engine.. I dont think it should have failed.. Any advise?
2010 Mazda Mazda5 Recalls
Mazda is recalling 2009–2010 Mazda 5 models due to moisture in the fuel pump electrical connector, which may result in corrosion and connector pin failure. Pin failure may cause stalling or a no-start condition. Dealers will inspect the fuel pump connector and repair or replace the affected wire harness if necessary.