2007 Mazda Mazda5 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Mazda Mazda5
- Rattling From Front Suspension Due to Worn Sway Bar Bushings
- Defective Engine Mount May Cause Excessive Vibration/Noise
- Check Engine Light/Trouble Code Due to Stuck Open Thermostat
- Rattle From Rear Suspension Due to Loose Stabilizer Bar Links
- Updating PCM Software Will Help Problem With Stalling Under Light Acceleration
- Can i install fpcv axle without the drive shaft clip in place? 2007 Mazda 5
- Why cant I Install the cv axle with the drive shaft clip in place?
- What is the purpose of a drive shaft clip???
- Our Mazda 5 received flood damage. It only came through the doors and only saturated the carpet, however the carpet has remained wet for 5 days. What repairs and costs are required?
- The AT light comes on and the engine is not functioning well but it runs.
2007 Mazda Mazda5 Problems
Rattling noises from the front suspension while driving over rough roads can be caused by defective front sway bar bushings. Replacing the bushings with the updated design is a common repair.
Excessive engine vibration or knocking noises heard while the engine is idling, being started or switched off are usually caused by a defective engine mount at the top right side of the engine. A redesigned engine mount is available to alleviate this problem.
Some vehicles may experience Check Engine Light illumination with a trouble code indicating the thermostat is stuck open. The thermostat will need to be replaced with a modified one and there is a software update for the Powertrain Control Module (PCM).
2007 Mazda Mazda5 Questions
Today, While replacing the bearings in the wheel hub assembly of my mazda 5 (due to the horrible shaking that occurs in the car at speeds over 35mph). I found I needed (due to my own error) to replace my cv axle also - stripped threads. I have purchased the part, but it wont install into the tra...
While replacing the bearings in the wheel hub assembly I found I needed (due to my own error) to replace my cv axle also. I have purchased the part, but it wont install into the transmission driveline with the clip in place. Can I install the axle without it?
Im trying to put in the front passenger cv axle and the clip is in the way, please help right away!
2007 Mazda Mazda5 Recalls
Mazda is recalling 2007–2009 Mazda 3 and Mazda 5 vehicles due to a sudden loss of power steering assist that can occur at any time. A sudden loss of power steering assist adversely affects the driver's ability to steer the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Starting in September 2010, Mazda will mail notification letters to owners with information about the recall.