2011 Mazda Mazda3 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Mazda Mazda3
- i hav a low emission 2011 mazda 3 need info on engine swap
- If my ac compressor is making the ticking noise already, is it too late to
- Mazda 3 seatbelt pretensioner and airbag alert flashing intermittentl - how fix?
- I recently had some body work dont on my car. By the way, it is the S model
- most frequent engine problem of the Mazda3 2011
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2011 Mazda Mazda3 Problems
A vibration felt at 55 mph may not be a tire problem. Mazda has revised motor mounts available which may help remedy this problem.
The rear brakes can squeak because the rear brake pad may be contacting the brake rotor. A burr on the backing plate of the brake pad can prevent the pad from seating in the bracket properly causing the contact with the rotor. The backing plate and the pad support hardware can be deburred in the contact areas. Mazda has also released revised brake pads.
2011 Mazda Mazda3 Questions
After three years no problem driving, 46k on clock, just a month out of warranty, the seat belt pretensioner and airbag alert has started intermittently flashing. My mechanical workshop did a computer scan, said problem was in driver's seat, cleared the fault in car's computer, said go aw...
with the 2.5 engine. When they did the body work, they had to remove a batter cable. When I took the car in to be repaired, I was getting 33 miles to the gallon. When I got it back, it had gone down to 28 MPG and now, out of nowhere, it's gone down to 23MPG. How can something like that ha...
issues with the oil gasket or related isues
2011 Mazda Mazda3 Reviews
You cant beat the fuel economy. It runs on water! Acceleration is impressive for a small car, I've lost some bigger engine sport cars in my rear view mirror! Seating is good for four, comfortably. Trunk space is very good. This car is very good at cornering and stopping. I drive nothing but v8's and bought this for my daughter. I must admit i cant wipe the grin off my face when i drive it. The ...
This was my second Mazda3 and I love them. Very fun little car that is actually pretty fuel efficient. I never had any problems with it, granted it only had 20k on it before someone ran into me and totaled it. But there was not a single thing I could complain about that car. I highly recommend Mazda's because They're quick, fuel efficient, fun, reliable, good looking, and VERY safe. Mazda has...