2010 Mazda Mazda3 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Mazda Mazda3
- My Bose speakers started to cut in and out for a second every couple minutes one week. The weekend after, the speakers just stopped working. I checked three different fuses and I checked the connection of the three main inserts to the cd unit. Now what
- Ungodly squelling from driver front wheel. Sounds like metal on metel
- What is causing my car to stall?
- What could be causing a ticking noise from my engine?
- after i start the car and put my foot on the brake the shift is locked in park
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2010 Mazda Mazda3 Problems
A Loose rear stabilizer bar link can cause a rattling noise from the rear suspension while driving on rough roads. Our technicians tell us if the rear stabilizer bar and links are not found to be loose, there are updated sway bar bushings available which should correct this problem.
A vibration felt at 55 mph may not be a tire problem. Mazda has revised motor mounts available which may help remedy this problem.
The rear brakes can squeak because the rear brake pad may be contacting the brake rotor. A burr on the backing plate of the brake pad can prevent the pad from seating in the bracket properly causing the contact with the rotor. The backing plate and the pad support hardware can be deburred in the contact areas. Mazda has also released revised brake pads.
2010 Mazda Mazda3 Questions
The sounds to warn me my lights are on and the blinker sound still work, the GPS, radio and CD player have no sound though it turns on.
I was driving and hit a pothole on right front side and suddenly a screaming squel came from front drivers wheel.never before had I heard anything like this. Replaced pads n rotors bout 5 months can't be that Cuz was fine. But what could it be? Then the(!) Light came flashing on. What could t...
My car will stall or have a 'delayed reaction' when I come to a stop or slow down from a higher speed and then try to gently accelerate again. It will 'jult' forward after the delay like there might be something wrong with the transmission. Car is at 72,000 miles, I drive it about...
2010 Mazda Mazda3 Recalls
The engine wiring harness may be routed too close to the starter, resulting in damage to the harness caused by normal engine vibration. If the harness is damaged, engine control and/or transmission shift malfunctions may occur. In some cases, the main fuse could blow, causing the engine to stall and not restart, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect and repair the harness. In addition, a protector clip will be installed to prevent future damage. This recall is expected to begin by May 6, 2009. The Mazda recall number is 5409D.
2010 Mazda Mazda3 Reviews
Second time Mazda 3 owner. First was 2006, this one 2010. Major heater issue!!! I am unable to control heat, it is super hot on all settings. Mazda will not honor warranty and fix the heat and sadly left car with coolant smell trying to fix. Now I have too hot heat and coolant smell. If only I had known that Mazda's new car warranty is only words on a piece of paper. Corporate Mazda no help, ju...
I have a 2010 Mazda 3 and my wife was driving it the other day and all of a sudden it made a horrible noise and it wouldn't go over 20 miles an hour. Makes terrible noise when you put it into gear. So called and had it towed to mazda dealer and they said we damaged the underside of the car and it might not be covered by warranty. They said we need to have a mazda rep come and look and then they...
Hi, I purchased the Mazda 2010 over a year ago. Recently, my dog went "crazy" over a sound she heard in the garage for over a day. She was a frantic, distressed and panting, clinging, unhappy little dog. I tried to resolve the problem and found that the sound was related to the trunk being partially open. That was taken care of but the trunk icon is still flashing on the screen, How do I t...