2011 Mazda CX-9 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Mazda CX-9
- My car calls for oil 5w/20w I want to change it to 10w/30w or maybe just 20w
- Why does my CX9 make sloshing sound when turning?
- What about the use of synthetic engine oil? Is there any advantage?
- Does the 2011 Cx 9 require any transmission service?
- What should I pay to have my Mazda CX9 2011 inspected and taillight replaced?
2011 Mazda CX-9 Problems
Various electrical issues may develop related to the body control module (BCM). There have been reports of water damage to the BCM caused by clogged or damaged sunroof drains. It is recommend to periodically inspect the sun roof drain for debris and clean as necessary.
2011 Mazda CX-9 Questions
Yesterday my car sat outdoor in the rain while I was work. Driving home I noticed when I made left turns the vehicle sounded like it was driving through a puddle. The sound came from the front passenger side of the vehicle. As the pavement was wet I attributed the noise to water on the road. Howe...
Can you go to longer change intervals with synthetic oils?
2011 Mazda CX-9 Recalls
The ball joint may corrode and separate from the suspension of the vehicle. Dealers will replace both front lower control arms free of charge to resolve the concern.