2011 Mazda CX-9 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Mazda CX-9
- My car calls for oil 5w/20w I want to change it to 10w/30w or maybe just 20w
- Why does my CX9 make sloshing sound when turning?
- What about the use of synthetic engine oil? Is there any advantage?
- Does the 2011 Cx 9 require any transmission service?
- What should I pay to have my Mazda CX9 2011 inspected and taillight replaced?
2011 Mazda CX-9 Questions
Yesterday my car sat outdoor in the rain while I was work. Driving home I noticed when I made left turns the vehicle sounded like it was driving through a puddle. The sound came from the front passenger side of the vehicle. As the pavement was wet I attributed the noise to water on the road. Howe...
Can you go to longer change intervals with synthetic oils?