2010 Mazda CX-9 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Mazda CX-9
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2010 Mazda CX-9 Problems
Various electrical issues may develop related to the body control module (BCM). There have been reports of water damage to the BCM caused by clogged or damaged sunroof drains. It is recommend to periodically inspect the sun roof drain for debris and clean as necessary.
2010 Mazda CX-9 Questions
Has anyone else had this problem or know what the solution is?
My dealer suggested a cleaning to the throttle body in my CX9. The car has only 16000 miles on it. Says its the result of ethanol causing carbon deposits. Is this to be expected every 16000 miles?
Is it required to periodcally clean the carburation or fuel control calbe?
2010 Mazda CX-9 Recalls
The heated seat elements may overheat, causing a fire hazard. Dealers will install an additional ground harness on the seat heater control system. If any damage has already occurred, those parts will be replaced or repaired, too. This recall began on March 9, 2010. The Mazda recall n umber is 5810B.