2008 Mazda CX-9 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Mazda CX-9
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2008 Mazda CX-9 Problems
Various electrical issues may develop related to the body control module (BCM). There have been reports of water damage to the BCM caused by clogged or damaged sunroof drains. It is recommend to periodically inspect the sun roof drain for debris and clean as necessary.
A chirping or squeaking noise may be noted from the front of the vehicle when traversing bumps at low speeds. Our technicians tell us this type of noise is generally caused by the front strut mounts which will require replacement.
2008 Mazda CX-9 Questions
Took the vehicle to pep boys for alignment they claim its inner and outer tie rod on the passenger front tire that is causing the pull to the left, doesn't make sense to me, and they state it will cost $600 to replace it
All doors are closed.
how to adujst rear parking brakes
2008 Mazda CX-9 Recalls
The wire harness under seats equipped with position memory may be damaged by the front cover bracket. As a result, the ability to adjust the seat may be lost and cause difficulties driving the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect, repair, and secure the harness as necessary. This recall is expected to begin by March 16, 2009. The Mazda recall number is 5309B.
2008 Mazda CX-9 Reviews
Purchased our CX-9 Grand Touring in December 2007 (new). Have 65,000 miles and I must say this car drives / rides / handles like new. Only had one minor problem of the interior fan for the air-conditioner would turn on when you shut the car off. Mazda dealer was well aware of this quirk, and replaced an electronic module for $100. Have no other repairs,other than normal maintenance. Just h...
I have noticed some condensation inside the passenger front light. Although it does not seem like a big issue to many it bothers me. I would like to know what can be done and do I need to replace the entire light component even if the lights operate well.