2011 Mazda CX-7 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Mazda CX-7
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2011 Mazda CX-7 Problems
A lack of power may develop due to a failed turbocharger. Failed turbochargers will require replacement to restore engine power.
A chirping or squeaking noise may be noted from the front of the vehicle when traversing bumps at low speeds. Our technicians tell us this type of noise is generally caused by the front strut mounts which will require replacement.