2010 Mazda CX-7 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Mazda CX-7
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2010 Mazda CX-7 Problems
A lack of power may develop due to a failed turbocharger. Failed turbochargers will require replacement to restore engine power.
A vibration may be noted upon brake apply. The is commonly caused by warping of the front brake rotors. Our technicians recommend that warped rotors be replaced to correct this concern.
The automatic head lights may be to sensitive or not sensitive enough depending on the setting. The appears to be a design characteristic of this model.
2010 Mazda CX-7 Questions
I have the 2.5 Liter engine. Does the engine have a timing belt or chain? How often is the recommended replacement and how difficult? I've heard it takes "special tools."
I want to change the cabin air filter. How do I remove the filter cover?