2009 Mazda CX-7 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Mazda CX-7
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
2009 Mazda CX-7 Problems
A lack of power may develop due to a failed turbocharger. Failed turbochargers will require replacement to restore engine power.
A chirping or squeaking noise may be noted from the front of the vehicle when traversing bumps at low speeds. Our technicians tell us this type of noise is generally caused by the front strut mounts which will require replacement.
A vibration may be noted upon brake apply. The is commonly caused by warping of the front brake rotors. Our technicians recommend that warped rotors be replaced to correct this concern.
2009 Mazda CX-7 Reviews
Overall performance of the car is great. However the interior is lacking of comfort. The seats are stiff and the back seat is very uncomfortable. However I must say it is fun to drive.