2008 Mazda CX-7 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Mazda CX-7
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2008 Mazda CX-7 Problems
A lack of power may develop due to a failed turbocharger. Failed turbochargers will require replacement to restore engine power.
The engine may develop a ticking noise from the front of the engine due to a worn timing chain. Our technicians tell us that replacing the timing chain and related component will generally correct this issue.
The AC compressor may fail causing the AC system to blow warm air, smoke may also appear from the engine. A failed AC compressor will require replacement. Mazda has extended the warranty on these compressors to 5 year or 60K mikes. If these conditions are noted our technicians recommend to turn the AC system off and have it inspected as soon as possible.
2008 Mazda CX-7 Questions
I purchased a Mazda 2008 cx7 0n 2/13/14 from Mercer Nissan in Lufkin, Tx, it was a little loud but the salesman said that was normal, it started acting as though it was going to stop on March 8, 2014. i called the dealership and told him the car was acting funny and he said does it act like it w...
My turbo stuffed up 11 weeks ago, took it to Mazda dealership where i brought it from, they put new turbo in at cost to me as it had run out of warranty. Got car wife drove it home they told her to bring back in 5000kms for oil change and check, after 3000kms it still was not right to...
Need the timing chain replaced on my Mazda cx7. Repair costs?
2008 Mazda CX-7 Reviews
Fun to drive, super handing. Does require HIGH performance tires, which are expensive to purchase, typically do not come with a warrenty AND are not high mileage tires (built for handing). Each tire is over $200 to replace! The fuel system also requires (recommends) premium gas and I feel like I am constantly filling the tank, although I admit I have a lead foot! Aside from these minor negative...
This truck is bad on gas. It is known issue with this truck.