1994 Mazda B3000 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Mazda B3000
- What are the list of causes why no spark
- engine has 69000 miles has broken the gear on the distributer what is the cause
- Why have I lost so much H.P. on low RPMs? almost wants to die when starting off.
- rough idle, manuel trans, shuts off when put into gear, and or dies when in idle
- My 94 mazda b3000 died on me while driving.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1994 Mazda B3000 Problems
Water intrusion into a connector located under the cab, beneath the driver's seat, can cause a rough idle, erratic speedometer operation, ABS Light and Check Engine Light illumination, and automatic transmission shifting problems. If needed, connector repair parts are available from Mazda dealers, and possibly some Ford dealers.
The Check Engine Light may come on and the engine will run poorly. During diagnosis the technician may find a trouble code for the Camshaft Position Sensor (CMP), P0340. It is recommended to check the CMP driveshaft for looseness in the housing because if the shaft is loose, a new sensor will be damaged again. If the shaft has play, the CMP sensor and housing unit will need to be replaced. Our technicians recommend using the factory type timing tool for the replacement procedure.
A dirty, or contaminated mass airflow (MAF) sensor can cause the engine to run poorly. There may be a Check Engine Light with trouble codes relating to the MAF sensor, P0102 and/or P0103. In some cases, carefully cleaning the sensor element will fix the problem, but replacement may be required.
1994 Mazda B3000 Questions
Replaced plugs wires cap roter now coil still no spark
first time this broke it only had 52000 miles on it just breaks one tooth off stops running dead
I have just replaced Rotor, cap, plug wires, & plugs. Helped a little, but not enough.
1994 Mazda B3000 Recalls
Ford has recalled Firestone Wilderness AT and Radial ATX tires installed on multiple lines of Ford trucks from 1991 to 2000. On some tires, under extreme conditions, the tread could separate, which can cause immediate tire failure. This may lead to a loss of vehicle control, injury, and death. Dealers replaced the affected tires.
1994 Mazda B3000 Reviews
Bought it with 176,xxx miles, runs great good gas milage, everything works on it.
Overall, this is an exellent truck. But like everything, it has its limits. When we tried to tow a 91 Mazda B-2600i. We ripped off the right side bumper mount. But it was a cheap fix. Now we use it for a field truck due to some "mis-manufacturing". But it was a great truck and still is. I would highly recommened one of these little strong trucks.
I use d same ford made for mazda as d one in d picture above. it is 2weels axle automatic transmission drive. A very good truck, strong body fuel efficient good. Very stable and ballance espwcially when loaded with goods. My PROBLEM> Gear will nt shift unless i rev.high, after gear refuse to shift. I replace with a used transmission, it dose not perform. It only engage gear 1 and 2 only. pleas...