1993 Mazda B2600 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Mazda B2600
- need to verify valve timing
- Truck will not turn off using the ignition when it warms up it starts to choke.
- wont start in morning without a shot of ether. .the rest of the day is maybe.
- I took off my Cadillac converter started the truck it spraided out antiefreez wh
- I have a b2600i, pulling each plug wire causes no change to r.p.m. on cylinders 3 and 4. 150 lbs. compression all cylinders. New fuel filter, plugs, wires, rotor and cap.
1993 Mazda B2600 Problems
If the engine cranks but won't start, the fault may be internal to the distributor. Diagnosis will show no spark and trouble codes for the crankshaft position sensor (CKP) or the camshaft position sensor (CMP). Our technicians recommend replacement of the complete distributor assembly if these conditions occur.
If the automatic transmission shifts in and out of overdrive while cruising, it may be from a coolant thermostat that is stuck open. The engine must reach full operating temperature for the overdrive to engage properly. If possible, check to see the engine is running at full operating temperature while cruising.
If the Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Light is flashing, the "Room" fuse may be missing or open (blown). Replace the fuse if needed and check the light again for flashing. If the fuse pops again, further diagnosis will be needed. If the light is not flashing, and on continuously, that means the system malfunction that needs ABS System diagnosis.
1993 Mazda B2600 Questions
what should I b lookin for
Just bought truck, but was told this power loss happened quickly. All I replaced was the mismatched set of plugs with new correct.