1993 Mazda B2600 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Mazda B2600
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1993 Mazda B2600 Problems
If the engine cranks but won't start, the fault may be internal to the distributor. Diagnosis will show no spark and trouble codes for the crankshaft position sensor (CKP) or the camshaft position sensor (CMP). Our technicians recommend replacement of the complete distributor assembly if these conditions occur.
If the automatic transmission shifts in and out of overdrive while cruising, it may be from a coolant thermostat that is stuck open. The engine must reach full operating temperature for the overdrive to engage properly. If possible, check to see the engine is running at full operating temperature while cruising.
If the Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Light is flashing, the "Room" fuse may be missing or open (blown). Replace the fuse if needed and check the light again for flashing. If the fuse pops again, further diagnosis will be needed. If the light is not flashing, and on continuously, that means the system malfunction that needs ABS System diagnosis.
1993 Mazda B2600 Questions
plunger may have broke
overdrive light keeps blinking and when i press on the overdrive switch it still won't shift gears. Engine seems hotter then normal but no overheating problems. Should i replace the thermostat or radiator?
The person who owned it before me use to slam it real hard into gear, is there a way i can adjust the shifting forks or whatever the problem is without buying a new transmission