1990 Mazda B2600 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Mazda B2600
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1990 Mazda B2600 Problems
If the engine cranks but won't start, the fault may be internal to the distributor. Diagnosis will show no spark and trouble codes for the crankshaft position sensor (CKP) or the camshaft position sensor (CMP). Our technicians recommend replacement of the complete distributor assembly if these conditions occur.
If the automatic transmission shifts in and out of overdrive while cruising, it may be from a coolant thermostat that is stuck open. The engine must reach full operating temperature for the overdrive to engage properly. If possible, check to see the engine is running at full operating temperature while cruising.
If the Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Light is flashing, the "Room" fuse may be missing or open (blown). Replace the fuse if needed and check the light again for flashing. If the fuse pops again, further diagnosis will be needed. If the light is not flashing, and on continuously, that means the system malfunction that needs ABS System diagnosis.
1990 Mazda B2600 Questions
I poured head gasket sealant in the the radiator now its making a loud tapping noise.
A/C expansion value location
Wiring harness, wiring harness is getting power, i plug them in, fuel pump doesn't work
1990 Mazda B2600 Reviews
I have owned a 90 Mazda 2.6I since it was new. I have had a few small issues but considering its age it as been relatively free of problems. I did have to replace the computer and mass air flow sensor when it was twenty years old. I used synthetics in it for most of its life and all the liquids have been changed out on a regular basis. It is driven carefully and I plan to keep it for a while...