1993 Mazda 929 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Mazda 929
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1993 Mazda 929 Problems
If a rumbling noise is heard from the engine, along with a possible loss in power, it may be caused by a collapsed hydraulic timing belt tensioner creating excessive cam backlash. Our technicians recommend replacing the timing belt and water pump at the same time, if they have not been recently replaced.
1993 Mazda 929 Questions
i need a estimate on a rebuilt tranny.
Transmision will not engage after car has warmed up, could this be a sensor malfunction or do I need to replace my transmission?
My headlights do not come on at all. I believe there may be a short in the wiring or something but I am hoping it may not be something too serious that may be costly. I had the bulbs changed with exact same, new bulbs, but the lights still do not come on. I was hoping I could get some help before...