1995 Mazda 626 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Mazda 626
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1995 Mazda 626 Problems
If the engine cranks but does not start, it may be caused by a tripped inertia switch. Switch the key to "ON" and the fuel pump should be heard running for a second or two. Listen at the gas filler if necessary. If you do not hear the pump the inertia switch should be reset, it will "click" when it is reset.
Premature automatic transmission failure is common. Diagnoses of the fault will be necessary to determine if repair or replacement is the proper repair.
Misfires under load (acceleration) can be caused by leaky spark plug boots. When a spark plug boot leaks, it allows the spark to arc, or jump, to the cylinder head. If evidence of arcing can be seen on the inside of the spark plug boot, new spark plug wires will be needed.
1995 Mazda 626 Questions
After driving sometimes the engine will develop a ticking noise from the top. It will get progressively louder to the point where it's quite annoying. Then out of nowhere it will go away. It comes and goes with no warning and I cant figure it out. I run 10w-30 mobile 1 full synthetic and chan...
had replaced motor mounts. got a tune up and problem still there.
ex. spark plugs, wires, etc.
1995 Mazda 626 Recalls
1995 Mazda 626 Reviews
engine light comes on and off
Car is 16 years old with 138000 miles. Just replaced rear brakes for the first time. Just had first engine repair-water pump. Clear coat on paint just beginning to wear through, on a car that has been outside it's whole life. Now the bad. Auto trans rebuilt at 50 and 85 thousand miles. It has unrepairable cooling issues, just a poor design. There was a recall movement, but nothing ever c...