1990 Mazda 626 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Mazda 626
- the car starts and runs fine but when you put it in gear it dont move
- Intermittent misfires from distributor/distributor cap. Wires & rotor are new.
- Hold button comes on and car half stalls
- is a mazda b 2200 5 speed gear box a tough box? looking to update my 626 5 speed
- how tough is a b 2200 5speed gear box please?
1990 Mazda 626 Problems
Misfires under load (acceleration) can be caused by leaky spark plug boots. When a spark plug boot leaks, it allows the spark to arc, or jump, to the cylinder head. If evidence of arcing can be seen on the inside of the spark plug boot, new spark plug wires will be needed.
1990 Mazda 626 Questions
i just want to know how to tear it down step by step
SOME TIMES I NEED TO REPEAT SAME ACTION TO START ENGINE
RAN GOOD TURNED OFF FOR 1 MONTH FOUND DEAD BATTERY GOT NEW ONE AN WON'T START WILL TURN OVER WILL START IF SPRAY IN INTAKE