2004 Lincoln Town Car Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Lincoln Town Car
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2004 Lincoln Town Car Problems
Sagging suspension can be a result of air suspension struts and/or drier leaking air. These type of air leaks can lead to failure of the air suspension compressor.
The composite (plastic) intake manifold may crack near the thermostat housing and cause a coolant leak. Ford released an updated manifold that was reinforced to prevent a recurrence. No recall was issued for this problem but Ford did extend the warranty to seven years on some models from the date of purchase.
2004 Lincoln Town Car Questions
Sloshing/gurgling sounds can only be heard when taking off from a full stop. Cannot hear these sounds during turns or coming to a stop. Sound emanates from the central area of the dash - behind and under the radio. Is this normal?
The doors always locked themselves when I dropped the car in drive. They have suddenly stopped doing this. What would cause this to happen?
The mechanic stated that this was a common problem. wondering if there is any recourse from manufacturer tho i have over 130,000 miles.
2004 Lincoln Town Car Reviews
I have a 2004 Signature series with 125000 miles on it. I have not driven the car much in the past year, but it ran fine when i parked it a week ago now it cranks fine but no start. How does a car fail just sitting there? This car is in immaculate condition & all service is up to date. wtf is what i say.
This car is the "Ultimate" trim, a step above the Cartier and was only made for the 2004 model year. I got this car in a private sale in July 2012 with 41,000 miles on it and literally driven by a little old lady. It is the ultimate cream puff. 24 mpg on the highway and it rides like a cloud. It has every option available on a Town Car and was in showroom condition. It rides and drives out p...