2002 Lincoln Town Car Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Lincoln Town Car
- Blue smoke coming from tail pipe some times upon start.also burning oil
- I have standing water under the rug (front & Back) on passenger side of car.
- What causes my right rear tire suspension not to work?
- 2002 town car, I changed the fan control fan runs on high what do I check next ?
- I have a 2002 Lincoln Towncar that will not start.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2002 Lincoln Town Car Problems
Sagging suspension can be a result of air suspension struts and/or drier leaking air. These type of air leaks can lead to failure of the air suspension compressor.
Erratic engine coolant temperature or intermittent overheating can be caused by corrosion inside the water pump. The impeller may spin on the water pump shaft or the impeller may corrode. Either condition reduces coolant circulation resulting in engine overheating.
2002 Lincoln Town Car Questions
My 2002 Lincoln town car cartier 4.6 v-8 is using oil about 1 qt every 500 miles it sometimes has blue smoke coming from tail pipe upon starting the car then stops
The car only has. 65350 on it does anyone know what is causing this what would it cost to fix this should I just sell the car or f...
This happens when it rains or I wash my car. I don't think it has anything to do with AC drain. I know it has something to do with the gutter under the wipers; there is a foam block over a space when you raise the hood on passenger side; also I noticed a puddle of water on the drive when I ra...
fan runs on high, when temp. is reached fan stops, it should change to low speed
2002 Lincoln Town Car Reviews
I bought the Executive "L" Series Livery (Limousine) edition 3-4 years ago with 269,000 miles. It now has 562,000 miles and still going. Of course it has it issues but, still a strong car. Best car I over owned. Hate to see the TC go.
I do not think you can find a more universal car . mine an 02 signature limited has 175 k on it its had some wear issues, like most cars brakes, tires, o2sensors shocks. It has lots of room averages 20 mpg city & highway 25 mpg highway if you keep it at 60 mph.Parts are very reasonable has a big trunk everybody says what a classy car it has that big car ride and feel . Here is the best part I ...